Free is good. Here is where you find FREE eBooks for (and about) (or by) Young Adults.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Dominion

Dominion, by Bobbie Bretana, free

I wasn't looking for fame and fortune, just hanging out with my girl and having a good time. Like going to the Grand Opening of the National Air and Space Museum before anyone else did. Of course, the Secret Service dudes were a pain but I was used to them, my Dad being a US Senator. Oh yeah, there was a pair on Licce, my girl. She's the President's daughter. Not that it wasn't cool. What was really cool---I can go inside your pet's head, see what they see, hear what they hear. No, I don't look in on Licce when she's wearing those short pink PJs in her White House bedroom. Trouble was, someone found out and now they want me. Someone in the government. So, I ran. Didn't et far and now, I'm really in trouble---

The second book in the series, Dominion 2: Courage, is now available. Note: A small caution for 'strong' language.

No comments:

Post a Comment