Free is good. Here is where you find FREE eBooks for (and about) (or by) Young Adults.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Free eBooks for Young Adults - Christmas theme

This site lists FREE eBooks for Young Adults. Listings are updated every Monday. Regularly, all books for, and about, and by Young Adults are welcome. 

However, for this special Christmas listing, I'm reaching outside the normal YA material. I’ve tried to find some Christmas or holiday reads for this week’s post, but it’s not easy to find good, free fiction with a holiday theme. Alas, I selected one 'first in a series' and one short fiction, and I feature them this week. To those who celebrate Christmas, I hope it is happy. To everyone else, I wish a very good holiday season, and all the best for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment